Double Bedroom Sanction List 2023 - Description
Dear readers, here we are offering Double Bedroom Sanction List 2023 PDF to all of you. If you are one of those who are looking for the Double Bedroom Sanction List 2023 then you landed on the right page because here you can easily get in the pdf form. Talasani Srinivas Yadav who is the animal husbandry minister inaugurated at the Hyderabad Collectorate, the system was introduced to curb discontentment amongst beneficiaries. The Telangana 2 BHK housing program, also known as the “Dignity Housing Scheme” was introduced by the state government in 2015 to meet the housing needs of the impoverished sectors of society. The government has pledged to gradually provide all of the state’s homeless, low-income families with two-bedroom homes through the two-bedroom housing program. . Now, the entire lucky draw process, including the selection of beneficiaries and the allotment of 2 BHKs, will be executed online, resulting in a more impartial allocation of housing to 7,500 beneficiaries in all 15 assembly constituencies during the first phase.
Double Bedroom Sanction List 2023 PDF Overview & Eligibility
- The annual income of the family should be less than Rs. 5 Lakh
- The family should not own any other house or land in the state of Telangana.
- The beneficiary family needs to have a current Food Security Card with their names and the name of their spouse (in the case of a widow, widower, or physically challenged person) along with a number to qualify as a BPL household.
- Families living in huts, Katcha houses, or rented homes as well as those without a home.
- The family’s housewife will receive approval for the residence.
- They will use the following SC/ST/Minorities caste makeup to pick beneficiaries in each.
- Assembly Constituency and the district as a whole will maintain this makeup.
- The family should be living in Telangana for at least 15 years before the date of application.
Telangana 2BHK Housing Sanction List
|Date||GO/Memo No.||Subject||Download File|
|25/07/2023||Lr.no.3785/RH&C.A1/2023, dt.25.07.2023||T,R&B Department – Sanction of additional (400) 2BHK houses to Konaipally (R&R) Village of Kothakota (M), Devarakadra Constituency – orders – issued||Download|
|11/07/2023||453/RH&C.A1/2022||T,R&B Department – Sanction of (300) 2BHK houses to Palakurthy Constituency duly curtailing from Khammam Assembly Constituency – orders – issued||Download|
|21/11/2022||Lr. No.593/RH&C.A1/2021, Dt:21-11-2022||Housing Department – sanction of additional 1000 houses to Banswada Constituency – Reg||Download|
|05/02/2022||Lr.no.23/RH&C.A1/2022-2||Sanction of (635) additional houses to Narsampet Constituency||Download|
|02/02/2022||Lr.no.596/RH&C.A1/2020||Sanction of (1100) additional houses to Devarakadra Constituency||Download|
|29/05/2021||Lr.No.593/RH&C.A1/2021||Sanction of 5000 additional (2BHK) houses to Banswada Assembly Constituency-Orders issued||Download|
|07/01/2021||Lr.No.923/RH&C.A1/2021-2 dt.07.01.2021||Housing Department-2BHK Housing Scheme-Warangal East Assembly Constituency- Sanction of 800 houses in Urban area-Orders issued.||Download|
|07/01/2021||Lr.No.1212/RH&C.A1/2021-1||Housing Department-Sanction of 2BHK 1000 houses in Siddipet Municipality-Orders Issued.||Download|
|18/07/2020||Lr.No.688/RH&C.A1/2020||Sanction of additional 2BHK houses to Wanaparthy Assembly Constituency-Orders issued||Download|
|18/07/2020||Lr.no.688/RH&C.A1/2020||Sanction of additional 1500 Houses to Wanaparthy Assembly Constituency||Download|
TS Double Bedroom House Price List
|Area||House Price||Infra Cost||Grand Total|
|Rural area||Rs 7,90,000||Rs 1,25,000||Rs 6,29,000|
|Urban area||Rs 5,30,000||Rs 75,000||Rs 6,05,000|
|GHMC Area||Rs 7,00,000||Rs 75,000||Rs 7,75,000|
|GHMC S+9 area||Rs 7,90,000||Rs 75,000||Rs 8,65,000|
You can download Double Bedroom Sanction List 2023 PDF by clicking on the following download button.