Dost 2022 Notification PDF Summary
Hello friends, today we are going to upload Dosth 2022 Notification PDF to help you all. TS DOST is an online portal for admission registration in universities of Telangana state. The official notification of TS DOST Application Form 2022 has been released on June 29 and the registration process for it will start on July 1, 2022. Interested candidates who want to apply for TS DOST 2022 can read this article on how to fill TS DOST Registration Form 2022.
For complete information about TS DOST 2022, candidates should refer to the article given below as we have shared all the necessary information here. Candidates will get detailed information like registration procedure, eligibility criteria, documents, etc.
TS DOST Application Form 2022 PDF- Details
|Admission Portal||TS DOST|
|Category||TS DOST Registration form 2022|
|Education Council||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Mode of registration||Online|
|TS DOST registration link||Check Below|
|Registration Fee Payment||Available|
|TS DOST 2022 Login||Check Below|
|Notification Pdf||Check Here|
How to do Telangana DOST Registration 2022?
TS DOST is an online portal, and candidates interested in procuring admission to State universities are required to register online by visiting the official website. They can follow the steps given below to register online-
- Visit the website provided here – Applicants have to begin by opening the official website of DOST i.e. www.dost.cgg.gov.in. After opening the portal, the homepage will appear.
- Candidate Pre-registration – On the homepage, click on the “Candidate Pre-Registration” tab.
- Enter your Details – Now, candidates have to enter all the details in the space provided. Once, they have filled in the details they have to click on the “Click for Aadhaar Authentication” button.
- Enter One time password – Candidates will now receive an OTP which they have to enter in the respective field.
- TS DOST ID generation – TS DOST Id will be generated and a success message will be displayed on the screen.
- Fee Payment – Candidates have to make payment by using an online payment method and after completion of the transaction, they will receive a transaction ID. After that, they will be landed on the DOST 2022 application page. On this webpage, they have to click on “Application Details Entry”. Candidates have to click on Application Fee Payment and a payment page will appear. Candidates have to fill in all the information like DOST ID, hall ticket Number, students name, mobile no. etc., and have to click on the “Proceed to Payment” option.
- Telangana DOST Application form 2022 – Applicants are required to fill in all the details in the space provided. Here candidates have to fill in education details, address details, certificate details, etc.
- Submit your details in the registration form
- Enter mandatory details
- Web Options – Now, applications have to fill web option. Here they have to select a university, College, and other details.
- Review your submitted details – The candidate should review carefully all the details before submitting the form.
- Take Printout of submitted Application form – Once they have filled the application form they need to save and take a printout of the TS DOST 2022 Application form submitted.
TS DOST Registration Fee 2022
- Candidates have to pay a registration fee of Rs.200/-.
- In case of late registration, candidates have to pay a late fee of Rs.400/-
- Registration fees can be paid only through the online mode (Debit card/ Credit card / Net Banking).
- The registration fee is not refundable.
You can download the Dost 2022 Notification PDF by clicking on the link given below.