Difference Between First Language and Second Language - Description
Hello Guys, today we are going to offer Difference Between First Language and Second Language PDF to help our daily users. The students who are searching for first and second language learning concepts can download it here. The first language is acquired from birth and the second language is a non-native language that is usually learned by people at a later age. In this post, we differentiate between First Language and Second Language in brief.
The first language is acquired by babies of 7 to 8 years old. There is no limit to the second language that one can learn. We have given a very easy and simple differentiation between first and second language.
Difference Between First Language and Second Language PDF
- The first language is learned and acquired from birth
- There can be two first languages
- The second language is learned after a mother tongue at a later stage in life
- There could be many non-native languages learned
- The first language is often abbreviated as L2 while the second language as L2
- Anyone who converses fluently and proficiently in a second language can be regarded as a near-native speaker.
Here you can download the Difference Between First Language and Second Language PDF by click on the link given below.