DDA Housing Scheme Brochure 2021-22 PDF Summary
To sell the remaining flats of the previous housing schemes, DDA is now contemplating bringing a new housing scheme for the old flats. This housing scheme can be launched in December. So far DDA has made many efforts to sell these flats. In such a situation, how people will be tempted by this housing scheme, will be interesting to see.
Most of the flats are in LIG and EWS category and most are in Narela. In 2017 and 2019, a large number of people had surrendered these flats. However, the new flats of DDA are almost ready by being completed at various places in the city. But these new flats will not be part of this scheme. In the same year, DDA launched the scheme of 1354 flats in January, in which HIG and MIG flats were launched. Most of these flats were brand new.
Eligibility for the DDA Housing Scheme
- One candidate can submit only one application.
- The applicant, his/her spouse, or unmarried children must not own any residential property in the urban area of Delhi, New Delhi, or Delhi Cantonment which is larger than 67 sq meters.
- A husband and wife can both apply separately for the scheme, but if both are selected in the draw, only one can retain the flat.
- The applicant should be at least 18 years old as of the last date of submission.
Delhi Development Authority (DDA) Special Housing Scheme for 18,000 houses
The Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has come up with the Special Housing Scheme for around 18,000 affordable houses. These flats in Delhi will be allotted to different categories in Dwarka, Rohini, Jasola, Vasant Kunj, Paschim Vihar, and Narela and these will include High Income Group, Mid Income Group, and Economically Weaker Section apart from Low Income Group also. Plan to give flat. These flats are mainly those which were left unsold in the previous housing scheme and are being offered at a discount this time.
- According to the Delhi Development Authority (DDA), 202 high-income group flats in this scheme, which are of 3BHK, will be given at a discount rate in Vasant Kunj, Jasola, Paschim Vihar, and Dwarka.
- Apart from this, three 2BHK flats which are meant for the high-income groups will be available in Vasant Kunj.
- On the other hand, 2 BHK flats will be available in Dwarka, Narela, and Rohini which are meant for the mid-income group and their number will be 976. Apart from this, 11,452 1BHK flats for low-income groups will be given and 5702 flats will be kept as Economically Weaker Section (EWS) ie Economically Week Section, or Janata flats.
- The registration fee for EWS will be Rs 25,000 and the application processing fee will be Rs 2000 which is non-refundable. In this way, there will be a total registration fee of Rs 27,000 for the public or EWS
- The registration fee for Low Income Group (LIG) will be Rs 1 lakh and the application processing fee will be Rs 2000 which is non-refundable. In this way, the total fee will be 1 lakh 2 thousand rupees.
- For Mid Income Group or (MIG), there will be a registration fee of Rs 2 lakh and a non-refundable processing fee of Rs 2000 thousand, which will total a fee of Rs 2 lakh 2 thousand.
- For High Income Group (HIG), there will be a registration fee of Rs 2 lakh and a non-refundable processing fee of Rs 2000 thousand, which will total a fee of Rs 2 lakh 2 thousand.
DDA Housing Scheme 2021 -2022 – How to Apply
Step 1:- Visit the DDA official site https://dda.gov.in/ and click on DDA Special Housing Scheme 2021. Click on Registration
Step 2:-On a new page you will have to submit details like PAN, Aadhaar Card number, mobile number, etc.
Step 3:- Your login ID will be your PAN and an OTP will be sent to your mobile number, every time you log in.
Step 4:- On successful login, you will have to submit the application form with details like personal details, bank details, address details, joint applicant details, the category, and location preferences.
Step 5:- Upload the scanned image of the photograph and signature of the applicant and the joint applicant (if any).
Step 6:- After filling in all these details and final submission of the application, you need to pay the registration amount through net banking or NEFT/RTGS payment at the bank branch via e-challan.
Step 7:- If the applicant selects the NEFT/RTGS option, the applicant has to select a bank for generating the challan and then submit it. The challan will be displayed on the next screen. Take a printout of the challan generated online and deposit the registration amount.
Step 8:- the applicant selects the ‘net banking’ option, the applicant has to select a bank for making payments online through the respective bank’s website.
Step 9:- Print the ‘Acknowledgement Slip’ once the payment is done. You can check your acknowledgment slip in the ‘My Payment’ option.
You can download DDA Housing Scheme Brochure 2021-22 for free by clicking the link given below.