cowin.gov.in – COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate PDF Summary
Here we have uploaded the cowin.gov.in COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate PDF to help you. The virus that causes COVID-19 is mainly transmitted through droplets generated when an infected person coughs, sneezes, or exhales. These droplets are too heavy to hang in the air and quickly fall on floors or surfaces. You can prevent COVID-19 coronavirus by taking some necessary steps always wear a mask in public, keep 1-metre distance, use sanitizer after shaking hand, wash your hands with soap, and cover your mouth and nose when you coughing and sneezing. The Indian government has also started the vaccination process to prevent this disease. You can download your cowin.gov.in COVID Vaccine Certificate Download PDF easily with a single click.
The government first vaccinated the government employees who are working continually to save others lives in this pandemic. Now every citizen can apply for the COVID-19 vaccine by registering themselves on the government website https://www.cowin.gov.in/home. People who want to get the COVID-19 vaccine have to fill the registration form on CoWIN website.
How to Download cowin.gov.in COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate PDF
Below you can read step-by-step procedure to download the CoWIN vaccination certificate pdf
- First, you have to visit at CoWIN official website https://www.cowin.gov.in/home.
- Now click on the “Registration/Sign In Yourself” button.
- Now enter the registered mobile number.
- You have received OTP number.
- Enter OTP number and click on “Verify & Proceed” button.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate PDF will appear on your screen.
- Now you can download the Covid-19 vaccination certificate PDF.
Here you can download the Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate PDF by using the download button given below.