COVID-19 Vaccination Registration and Appointment Procedure PDF Summary
Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO) has granted authority only for two vaccines in India the first is Covaxin (manufactured by Bharat Biotech Limited) and the second is Covishield (AstraZeneca’s vaccine manufactured by Serum Institute of India). The Indian government has started the vaccination process in all states. The citizens have to complete the registration process to get their vaccination. The registration will be done through an online process on a government website https://www.cowin.gov.in/home. In this post, we have also provided the COVID-19 Vaccination Registration and Appointment Procedure PDF step-by-step. This pdf helps you for the registration and appointment of the vaccination.
Vaccination is a simple, safe, and effective way of protecting people against COVID-19 coronavirus before they come into contact with them. It uses your body’s natural defenses to build resistance to specific infections and makes your immune system stronger.
Steps to Keep Yourself and Others Safe from COVID-19
- Maintain at least 1 metre distance in a public area.
- Always wear a mask in public area and when talking with others.
- Clean your hands before you put your mask on, as well as before and after you take it off, and after you touch it at any time.
- Make sure it covers both your nose, mouth and chin.
- When you take off a mask, store it in a clean plastic bag, and every day either wash it if it’s a fabric mask, or dispose of a medical mask in a trash bin.
- Don’t use masks with valves.