Climate Change Causes - Description
Dear readers, here we are providing Climate Change Causes PDF to all of you. Climate change is the biggest problem on the earth now. There are many natural resources that we are losing and going to lose in the near future due to the huge Climate change in the atmosphere of the earth.
There are various key factors that affect climate change but as per the experts, the biggest reason for climate change is Humans because they are not only consuming the natural resources unnecessarily but also ruining the various animal species that help to balance the climate.
Climate Change Causes Effects and Solutions PDF
- There are many different factors that are contributing to the accelerated rate at which the climate is changing. Some of these factors are out of our control and happen in nature without human influence.
- Volcanic eruptions and meteor strikes in the past have contributed to climate change by quickly and drastically altering the conditions here on earth.
- Other natural occurrences that have played a part in altering the climate include changes in the sun and changes in the earth’s orbit.
Climate Change and Animal Agriculture
- In 2006, a United Nations report sounded the alarm about animal agriculture’s impact on climate change with a report titled Livestock’s Long Shadow, finding that greenhouse emissions from this sector were greater than all transportation combined.
- Despite these warnings, the situation has only grown more serious as emission levels have been stacking up. Even a brief snapshot of greenhouse gas emissions paints a damning image of animal agriculture. Nitrous oxide, packing 300 times more punch when it comes to heating the atmosphere, is produced in livestock manure.
- Animal agriculture is responsible for an estimated 65 percent of anthropogenic nitrous oxide emissions. Methane, accounting for roughly 40 percent of agriculture emissions, is a potent greenhouse gas emitted from sources including the digestive process of ruminants such as cows.
- Yet it is the rapacious demand for hamburgers, steaks, and cheese that is the real culprit behind these emissions.
Is Climate Change Real? 9 Facts That Prove It Is.
- Many people continue to believe climate change is real. And there are others out there who believe it exists but just as an expected part of nature that doesn’t have any human influence behind it. And, unfortunately, many people in high positions of power and media companies with huge influence push misinformation and false narratives to discredit the science that proves humans are responsible for accelerated climate change.
- The Pew Research Center found that people in high-emissions countries, such as the United States, Australia, and Canada are far less concerned about climate change, whereas people living in lower-emissions areas of the world – who are far less responsible for climate change in the first place – are much more concerned about it, not least because these areas are already feeling adverse impacts.
- It’s estimated that nearly 500,000 people have died due to extreme weather events between 1999 and 2018, with countries including Haiti, Pakistan, and the Philippines affected by recurring disasters.
The Global Temperature is Rising
- Warming Oceans
- Shrinking Ice Sheets
- Glacial Retreat
- Decreased Snow Cover
- Sea Level Rise
- Declining Arctic Sea Ice
- Extreme Events
- Ocean Acidification
What Are The Future Effects Of Climate Change?
- Temperatures Will Continue To Rise
- Frost-free Season Will Lengthen
- Changes In Precipitation Patterns
- More Droughts And Heat Waves
- Hurricanes Will Become Stronger And More Intense
- Sea Level Will Rise
- Arctic Likely To Become Ice-free
- Climate Change Solutions
You can download Climate Change Causes PDF by clicking on the following download button.