Children Curriculum Bridge Course Book PDF Summary
Hello Friends! today we are going to share Children Curriculum Bridge Course Book PDF with you. In this post, you can read many information related to Bridge Course. The curriculum prepared for children of STC at each level is based on NCERT syllabus in consonance with NCF-2005. (It has been prepared in a condensed and simple form to prepare the learner in a short their peers in the formal schools and to help them to develop their competency level to join the age-appropriate class(es). In this article, you can download the Children Curriculum Bridge Course Book PDF by using the link below.
General Guidelines for Teachers
The following guidelines may be observed by the teachers where special training (STC) centers will
- Every child coming for admission at STC should be welcomed.
- Assessment of children’s knowledge ad skills should be done for the purpose f their admission
inappropriate level at STC.
- The duration of training will range from three months to twenty-four months as per the individual
needs of the children to repair them to the mainstream in their age-appropriate classes.
- Multigrade teaching – learning methodology should be used based on children’s earlier experiences correlating with their environment and real-life situations. E.g. peer learning, monitorial assistance, field visits, activities, supplementary readings and hands-on experiences. The methodology should include such activities so as to encourage participatory learning providing opportunities for creative expressions and interests as well.
- There should be flexibility for accommodating contextual and local-specific requirements.
Here you can download the Children Curriculum Bridge Course Book PDF by click on the link given below.