Chhatra Kalyan Scholarship Form Lucknow PDF Summary
Dear readers, here we are offering Chhatra Kalyan Scholarship Form Lucknow PDF to all of you. Chhatra Kalyan Scholarship is one of the most beneficial schemes for students. The investigation of 26,091 applications found suspicious for scholarship and fee reimbursement of students studying in degree colleges and other educational institutions has been completed. In the investigation, the loopholes of suspicious data of 15,411 students have been rectified. On scrutiny, 10,680 online applications were rejected. In the district, 58,171 students belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, General Categories, and Backward Castes applied online for scholarship and fee reimbursement. Out of a total of 58,171 online applications of general, scheduled caste, and backward caste in the district, the online data of 47,491 students has been verified and sent to the directorate.
Chhatra Kalyan Scholarship Form Lucknow PDF
Mistakes were found in high school records as well as other records including income and caste certificates. Mistakes in name, income, previous educational records, bank account, etc. were detected during the scrutiny of online applications. In this, 33,080 applications were found correct. In the investigation at the directorate level, the data of 26,091 students were found suspicious.
Chhatra Kalyan Scholarship: An Initiative For Students Welfare
The University of Lucknow is happy to start the Chhatra Kalyan Scholarship scheme intended to provide financial assistance to needy students to help them continue their studies.
This scheme will provide financial assistance to needy and deserving students to pursue their studies in the University.
- Financial Assistance:
The Chhatra Kalyan Scholarship would provide financial assistance up to Rs. 15,000/- (Rupees Fifteen Thousand only) or actual annual/semester fees, whichever is less.
- Number of Scholarships:
The number of students to be selected for the Chhatra Kalyan Scholarship would be decided by the aforementioned Committee.
- How to Apply:
Interested students may submit online applications in the prescribed format to the DSW Office at the time of the commencement of a new academic session each year.
Eligibility Criteria for Chhatra Kalyan Scholarship Lucknow
A student would be eligible for the aforementioned schemes, if
- The total income of his/her parents or guardians does not exceed Rs. 3 Lakh per annum. For this purpose, the applicant would have to produce an income certificate issued by the Tehsildar/competent authority.
- Have clearly passed the previous semester or annual examination or are eligible for the back paper.
- Is enrolled in the regular or self-finance courses of the university.
- Has passed with a minimum of 60% marks in the previous examination.
- Should have at least 75% attendance in the previous academic semester/year.
- Should not have been involved in any unlawful activities. (A certificate issued from the Proctor office should be enclosed with the application).
- He/She is not receiving any kind of financial assistance including fellowship/scholarship.
Chhatra Kalyan Scholarship Form Lucknow PDF Required Details & Documents
|11.||Past examinations result details|
|12.||Number of brothers and sisters studying at the University of Lucknow or in other University|
You can download Chhatra Kalyan Scholarship Form Lucknow PDF by clicking on the following download button.