CGHS Panel Hospital List in Delhi 2022 PDF Summary
Dear Readers, here we are going to share the CGHS Panel Hospital List in Delhi 2022 PDF with you. This list is an approved list of Health Care Organization(HCOs) empanelled under CGHS, Delhi & NCR. This list is updated on 12th November 2012 and contains all the details such as Hospital Name, Address Phone Number etc.
Central Government Health Scheme(CGHS) is providing complete medical care to the Central Government employees and pensioners enrolled under the scheme. Presently approximately 38.5 lakh beneficiaries are covered by CGHS in 74 cities all over India.
CGHS Panel Hospital List in Delhi 2022 PDF
CGHS provides health care Medications
- Indian system of medicine
- Siddha and
Hospitalization in emergency
- CGHS empanelled hospitals cannot refuse admission in an emergency to CGHS beneficiaries and have to provide treatment on credit to pensioner beneficiaries
- In an emergency, the CGHS beneficiary may be admitted to any Govt/private hospital, but the reimbursement will be as per CGHS rates.
- In such cases, if reimbursement is required, the private hospital has to issue an emergency certificate stating in detail the condition of the patien
- Indoor treatment in CGHS empanelled hospitalt at the time of admission which justified emergency
- No extra amount will be charged from the beneficiary by the hospital over and above the package rate/rate approved, except when the beneficiary opts for a costlier implant/device other than the CGHS approved one, in which case a written consent is needed.
- When a treatment procedure is done at an empanelled hospital, it includes related pre-operative investigations, two pre-op and two post-op consultations, room charges as per entitlement, medicines and all such facilities during the admission period.
- The pensioner (and other entitled categories of beneficiaries) will be provided with a credit facility by the hospital.
You may also like:
You may download the CGHS Panel Hospital List in Delhi 2022 PDF by clicking on the Download button given at the bottom of the page.