Certificate for Aadhaar Enrollment/Update Form PDF Summary
Hello Guys! here we have uploaded the Certificate for Aadhaar Enrolment/Update Form PDF for you. The applicants who want to update any information in their Aadhaar Card and enroll for a new Aadhaar can download the Aadhaar Update Form PDF by click on the link given below. This application form has been issued by the government of India. Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique identity number that can be obtained voluntarily by residents or passport holders of India, based on their biometric and demographic data. This is one of the very important documents for Indian citizens. Below we have provided the Certificate for Aadhaar Enrollment/Update Form PDF download link.
The data held by Aadhaar is collected by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). You can also download the Certificate for Aadhaar Enrollment/Update Form PDF by visit at the official website of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) https://uidai.gov.in/.
Certificate for Aadhaar Enrollment/Update Form PDF – Overview
|Form Type||Aadhaar Card|
|Form Name||Aadhaar Enrolment/Update Form|
Required Documents for Certificate for Aadhaar Enrollment/Update Form PDF
- Ration Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Pensioner Photo Card
- NREGA Card
- 10th Class Mark Sheet
- Other important documents if required
The Approaches for Aadhaar Enrollment Update
- Head of Family-based
- Documents based
- Introducer based
- The certificate must be printed on Plain paper.
- The form must be submitted within 3 months of the date of issue.
- Ensure No overwriting in the form.
- The date of issue must be filled properly in DD-MM-YYYY format.
- A resident signature or thumb impression is a must.
- Certifier details must be filled in properly.
- The latest colored photograph of 3.5cm X 4.5 cm should be pasted within the defined area.
- Certifier cross sign & cross stamp must be available on the resident photograph.
- Certifier complete details must be filled in.
How to apply for Aadhaar Enrollment or Update
First of all, fill the given Enrolment / Update Form. After that, go to the nearest base center. There, after taking your biometric details, your application will be forwarded to UIDAI. It is also mandatory to submit the prescribed certificate along with the form.
Here you can download the Aadhaar Update Form PDF / Certificate for Aadhaar Enrollment/Update Form PDF by click on the link.