CDS Syllabus 2022 PDF Summary
Hello friends, today we are going to upload the CDS Syllabus 2022 PDF to assist you all. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts the “Integrated Security Services” (CDS) examination twice a year for the recruitment of applicants for the Indian Army Academy, Officers Training Academy, Indian Navy Academy, and Indian Air Force Academy. Notice is usually given in October / November and June / July, and the examination is usually held in February and November respectively.
Only unmarried graduates are qualified for the exam. Successful applicants will be admitted to their respective academies after an interview by the Services Selection Board (SSB). To pass the exam, first of all, you need complete information about the method, syllabus, and previous year’s exam analysis so that it will be easier for you to analyze the exam and prepare a further strategy.
CDS Syllabus 2022 PDF- Overview
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Number of sections||Indian Military Academy (IMA), Indian Naval Academy (INA), and Air Force Academy (AFA) – Three Officers’ Training Academy (OTA) – Two|
|Total marks of the test||IMA, INA, and AFA – 300 OTA – 200|
|Nature of questions||Objective type|
|CDS 2 2022 Exam Date||4th September 2022|
|Language of question paper||Hindi and English|
|Duration of the test||2 hours for each section of the test|
CDS Important Instructions
- Write only in Black ballpoint pen, your Centre, and subject followed by the CDS 2022 test booklet series (in bracket), subject code, and the exam roll number at the appropriate space provided on the answer sheet at the top.
- Encode your CDS 2022 booklet series (A, B, C, or D as the case may be), subject code, and roll number in the circles provided for the purpose in the answer sheet.
- In case the CDS booklet series is not printed on the test booklet or the answer sheet is un-numbered then candidates should report immediately to the invigilator and get the test booklet/answer sheet replaced.
- Candidates should note that any omission/mistakes/discrepancy in encoding/filling of details in the CDS 2022 OMR answer sheet, especially about the Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection.
- Immediately after the commencement of the CDS 2022 please check that the test booklet supplied to you does not have any unprinted or torn or missing pages or items etc., if so, get it replaced by a complete test booklet of the same series and subject.
- Do not write your name or anything other than the specific items of information asked for, on the CDS answer sheet/test booklet/sheet for rough work.
- Do not fold or damage or put any extraneous marking over the CDS Answer Sheet. Do not write anything on the reverse of the answer sheet.
you can download the CDS Syllabus 2022 PDF by clicking on the link given below.