Download CBSE New Exam Pattern 2021-2022 for Class 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th PDF for free from cbseacademic.nic.in using the direct download link given below.
CBSE New Exam Pattern 2021-2022 for Class 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
Hello Students! here we have a good news for you because today we are going to share CBSE New Exam Pattern 2021-2022 PDF for class 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th. Central Board of Secondary Education has announced CBSE New Circular for Session 2021-2022 PDF for class 9th to 12th. The board has issued CBSE New Guidelines 2021-2022 for class 9th to 12th after the cancellation of class 12 and class 10 exams. Below we have also provided the download link for CBSE New Exam Pattern 2021-2022 PDF for Class 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th.
CBSE New Exam Pattern/Circular for Session 2021-2022 PDF
- Now, two board exams will be held — each of them will be called Term-I and Term-II exams respectively — and each will be held on a 50 percent syllabus.
- While Term I paper will be MCQ based which is 90 minutes, Term II paper 2 hours duration and have questions of different
formats. (In case the situation is not conducive for normal descriptive examination a 90 minute MCQ-based exam will be conducted at the end of Term II also).
- CBSE will set the question paper and send it to the schools along with the marking scheme.
- The exams will be conducted under the supervision of external center superintendents and observers appointed by CBSE.
- Marks of both Terms I and II will be contributed to the final overall score of students.
- The term-I will be held in November, December while the term-II will be held in March-April.
- The term-I paper will have MCQs including case-based MCQs and assertion-reasoning type MCQs, however, paper-II will have questions on different formats.
CBSE New Exam Pattern 2021-22 for Class 9 and 10
For Class 9th & 10th
- English – Language and Literature Learning Outcomes
- Hindi Course-A
- Hindi Course-B Learning Outcomes
- Urdu Course A
- Urdu Course B
CBSE New Exam Pattern 2021-22 for Class 11 & 12
Academic Elective and Main Subjects (Group-A)
- Bio Technology
- Business Studies
- Carnatic Melodic
- Carnatic Vocal
- Carnatic Percussion
- Computer Science
- Engineering Graphics
- Fine Arts
- Hindustani Melodic
- Hindustani Percussion
- Hindustani Vocal
- Home Science
- Infomatics Practices
- Knowledge Tradition – Practices India
- Legal Studies
- Applied Mathematics
- Physical Education
- Political Science
- Hindi Core
- Hindi Elective
- English Core
- English Elective
- Sanskrit Core
- Sanskrit Elective
Here you can download the CBSE New Exam Pattern 2021-2022 PDF for Class 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th by click on the link given below.