CA Foundation Syllabus 2022 PDF Summary
Hello friends, today we are going to upload the CA Foundation Syllabus 2022 PDF to assist you all. If you are searching for CA Foundation Syllabus 2022 for May and November exams then you are on the right page. Here students can download CA Foundation Syllabus for May and November exams in PDF format. As you know, December exams are successfully conducted by the ICAI board and now students can register for CA Foundation May Exam 2022. CA Foundation is the first entry-level exam, so to crack this exam you need to focus a lot on your studies. Very first attempt.
Candidates appearing for the exam must go through the latest syllabus released by ICAI. As we know, the CA Foundation exam is conducted twice every year in May and November. So, check out the CA Foundation Syllabus PDF for May 2022 to start your preparation. There are four papers in the CA Foundation exam. Before starting the exam preparation candidates must have in-depth knowledge of CA Foundation topics.
CA Foundation Syllabus 2022 PDF- Details
|Papers||CA Foundation Subjects||Marks Distribution|
|Paper 1||Principles and Practices of Accounting||100 Marks|
|Paper 2||Business Laws and Business Correspondence and Reporting
1. Business Laws
2. Business Correspondence and Reporting
|Paper 3||Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning and Statistics
1. Business Mathematics
2. Logical Reasoning
|Paper 4||Business Economics and Business and Commercial Knowledge
Section A: Business Economics
Section B: Business and Commercial Knowledge
CA Foundation Syllabus 2022 PDF-(Updated)
Paper 1: Principles and Practices of Accounting Syllabus (100 Marks)
Principles and Practices of Accounting is the first paper of the CA Foundation course. The syllabus of CA Foundation Accounts consists of basic accounting, which students might have studied on the 11th and 12th.
The CA Foundation accounts syllabus for the May 2022 exams is as follows:
- Theoretical Framework
- Meaning and Scope of Accounting.
- Accounting Concepts, Principles, and Conventions.
- Accounting Terminology
- Capital and Revenue Expenditure, Capital and Revenue Receipts, contingent assets, and contingent liabilities.
- Accounting Policies
- Accounting as a Measurement Discipline
- Accounting Standards
- Indian Accounting Standards(IND AS)
- Accounting Process
- Books of Accounts
- Preparation of Trial Balance
- Rectification of Errors
- Bank Reconciliation Statements
- Concept and accounting of Depreciation
- Accounting for Special Transactions
- Bill of Exchange and Promissory Notes
- Sale of Goods on approval or return basis
- Average due date
- Account Current.
- Final Accounts of Sole Proprietors
- Partnership Accounts
- Final Accounts of Partnership Firms
- Admission, Retirement, and Death of a Partner including Treatment of Goodwill
- Introduction to LLPs and Distinction of LLPs from Partnership.
- Financial Statements of Non-Profit Organisations
- Introduction to Company Accounts
- Definition of shares and debentures
- The issue of shares and debentures, forfeiture of shares, re-issue of forfeited shares
- Statement of Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet as per Schedule III to the Companies Act, 2013.
- Basic Accounting Ratios (Profitability, Solvency, Liquidity, and Turnover).
You can download the CA Foundation Syllabus 2022 PDF by clicking on the link below.