BSTC Paper 2021 - Description
Hello everyone, today we are going to upload BSTC Paper 2021 PDF to help you all. If you are looking for BSTC Paper 2021 PDF format but not find it anywhere then don’t worry we are here for your help from here you can collect all necessary details related to BSTC Paper 2021 PDF. Also, you can download BSTC Paper 2021 PDF by clicking the link below.
Here candidates can download Rajasthan BSTC Previous Year Question Papers from the below link. Directorate of Primary Education Campus, Banswara has released Rajasthan BSTC Previous Year Question Papers in PDF format. Moreover, to download the Rajasthan BSTC question paper, candidates need to visit the official website or access the direct link provided below. Practicing previous year question papers will help candidates to score more marks in the Rajasthan BSTC exam. More details regarding Rajasthan BSTC Previous Year Question Papers go through this article.
BSTC Paper 2021 PDF- Overview
|Rajasthan BSTC Exam Highlights||Details|
|Exam Name||Rajasthan BSTC|
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Elementary Education Campus|
|Level of exam||State Level Exam|
|Offered courses||D.EI.ED (Sanskrit/General) program|
|Exam mode||Offline mode (Pen and paper)|
|Type of exam||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type|
|No. of Section in the question paper||Four – A, B, C, D|
|Question Paper Section Name||Mental Ability, General Awareness of Rajasthan,, Teaching Aptitude, Language Ability|
|Question Paper Format||PDF Files|
|Question Paper Booklet Series||Set-A, Set-B, Set-C, Set-D|
Rajasthan BSTC Question Papers – Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the Rajasthan BSTC exam scheme and distribution of question papers below:
- Rajasthan BSTC exam will conduct in offline mode (Pen-paper based test).
- There will be a total number of 200 questions.
- Rajasthan BSTC exam will be of 3 hours (180 minutes).
- For each correct answer in MCQs, 3 marks will be awarded.
- There is no negative marking for incorrect responses.
- The exam will carry a maximum of 600 marks.
- The questions will ask about Mental Ability, General Awareness of Rajasthan, Teaching Aptitude, and Language Ability; English, Hindi, and Sanskrit.
You can download the BSTC Paper 2021 PDF by clicking on the link given below.