BPL List Haryana 2022-2023 PDF Summary
Hello users, today we are going to publish BPL List Haryana 2022-2023 PDF to help our daily users. Chief Minister of Haryana Shree Manohar Lal Khattar has given authority to the government to issue ration cards for Antodaya families of the state. Under this scheme, the government will benefit around 28 lakh families in Haryana. Ration Card holders will get free ration from ration shops in Haryana state. The Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) ration card application process started on 25th December 2022.
These ration cards contain the details of the Family ID of Haryana. The state government of Haryana will issue new ration cards for the beneficiaries from 1st January 2023. The government will also organize camps in all states to correct Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) ration cards.
BPL List Haryana 2022-2023 PDF
|Service Type||Ration Card|
|Article Category||List / Status / Application Form|
|Concerned Department||Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department, Govt. of Haryana|
|Mode of Checking Status / List / Application||Online|
|Official Portal||http://hr.epds.nic.in/HRY/epds#, https://haryanafood.gov.in/en-us/|
BPL List Haryana 2022-2023 PDF – Documents Required
- Residential proof such as Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhaar Card (Scanned Copy)
- Age Certificate (Scanned Copy)
- Caste Certificate (Scanned Copy)
- Identity Proof like Voter ID, PAN Card, Driving Licence, Aadhar Card (Scanned Copy)
- Income proof of the family (Scanned Copy)
- Recent Passport Size Photograph of the applicant
- Valid Mobile Number / E-mail ID
- Previous Electricity Bills
- Bank Passbook
- Gas Connection Details
- Self Declaration and Certificate issued by Ward Councillor/ Pradhan
- Tenancy Agreement (if applicable)
Here you can download the BPL List Haryana 2022-2023 PDF by click on the link below.