B.Sc 1st Year Chemistry Important Questions 2022 PDF Summary
Dear users, in this article we are going to offer a B.Sc 1st Year Chemistry Important Questions 2022 PDF to help our daily users. The students who are studying in B.Sc 1st year and looking for the notes and important questions can download it here free of cost. These all questions are very important and will be asked in examinations by the examination authorities. In this post, students can download the B.Sc 1st Year Important Questions 2022 PDF by using the link below.
Pdffile always tries to provide all types of study materials to its users such as Sample Paper, Date Sheets, Model Paper, Question Bank, Previous Year Question Paper, Exam Patterns, Syllabus, Results, Admit Cards, Merit Lists, Job Notifications, etc. Students who are preparing for B.Sc 1st year exams can download these questions for future use.
B.Sc 1st Year Chemistry Important Questions 2022 PDF
- What is the radius ratio? How is this related to the coordination number of ions and the shape of the molecules?
- Write the law of finance.
- Explain bond theory with the example of lithium metal.
- Write down all the rules of what is VSE, PR principle
- What is the principle of atomic orbital? On its basis, state that o2 and NO molecules are paramagnetic while N2 and
- NO+ molecules are diamagnetic.
- How many types of atomic orbitals are there?
- Explain electron Pauli and Hund’s laws
- Explain in detail all the properties of s-block and p-block elements.
- Explain what is lattice energy
- Explain the methods and properties of making XeF2 and XeF4
- What is called the Inert Pair Effect?
- Explain why Grignard reagent should be prepared under anhydrous conditions.
- What is Grignard reagent? And how will you get acetic acid from the Grignard reagent?
- Write a short note on fullerene and tell how many carbons are there in fullerene. Which version is found in it? Also, tell who discovered it.
- What is group displacement law or what is square displacement law?
- Explain the difference between radioactive disintegration and nuclear disintegration.
- What are an isotope, isotope, and isotropic, explain in detail
- Why do noble gases have low boiling and melting points
- What are the factors affecting the solubility of ionic compounds?
- Why is the shape of XeOF4 square pyramidal?
- Explain the following terms – isotopes, isotopes, and isoelectronic
- Who is called the Vanderwaal force?
- Explain these – natural and artificial radioactivity
- Explain the principle of VSEPR theory
- Explain the molecular orbital theory
- Draw the structure of diborane and state how it interacts with – ammonia, chlorine, sodium
- You explain Frankl’s and Schatki’s errors in detail.
- Explain quantum numbers in detail, also tell the importance of four quantum numbers
- Explain Heisenberg’s principle in detail
- Explain the wave nature of electron
- What is Schrödinger Wave Equation and what is its importance?
- State the Aufbau principle
- What is Hund’s rule of maximum multiplicity?
- Explain what is the effective nuclear charge
- Define screening effect
- What is ionization energy and what is it based on
- Comment on – Electron affinity, Electronegativity
- What is Zeeman Effect
- Why is fluorine an electronegative element? Also, explain why the electron affinity of fluorine is less than that of chlorine.
- Pcl5 is formed while Ncl5 is not explained why? Also, tell me why BF3 is a one-layered molecule.
- Why is NF3 pyramidal while BF3 is trigonal and coplanar? Explain in detail
- What is the difference between sigma and pi bonds?
- H2S is gas but water is a liquid, why so?
Here you can download the B.Sc 1st Year Chemistry Important Questions 2022 PDF by clicking on the link given below.