Ayushman Bharat Application Form - Description
Dear readers, here we are offering Ayushman Bharat Application Form PDF to all of you. The Government of India has been starting many such schemes from time to time so that the lives of the people can be improved and all of them can get the benefits of the government schemes. Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana (PM Jan Arogya Yojana) is a health care scheme launched by the Government of India. Through this scheme, health coverage up to Rs 5 lakh is provided free of cost to the citizens of the country. This scheme was started by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 14 April 2018. The main goal of the scheme was to provide health insurance to the poor person. In which at least 1350 diseases will be treated absolutely free of cost.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana was started in the Bijapur district of Chhattisgarh state on 14 April 2018, the birthday of Bhimrao Ambedkar, and after that, it was implemented in the whole of India on 25 September 2018, the birthday of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay. It is necessary to apply/register under Ayushman Bharat Scheme. After which the person is given the Ayushman card. You can go to the selected hospitals under Ayushman Bharat Yojana and get your treatment done. The scheme is administered by the Union Health Ministry.
Ayushman Bharat Application Form PDF Key Features of PM-JAY
- PM-JAY is the world’s largest health insurance/ assurance scheme fully financed by the government.
- It provides a cover of Rs. 5 lakhs per family per year for secondary and tertiary care hospitalization across public and private impaneled hospitals in India.
- Over 10.74 crore poor and vulnerable entitled families (approximately 50 crore beneficiaries) are eligible for these benefits.
- PM-JAY provides cashless access to health care services for the beneficiary at the point of service, that is, the hospital.
- PM-JAY envisions to help mitigate catastrophic expenditure on medical treatment which pushes nearly 6 crore Indians into poverty each year.
- It covers up to 3 days of pre-hospitalization and 15 days of post-hospitalization expenses such as diagnostics and medicines.
- There is no restriction on family size, age, or gender.
- All pre–existing conditions are covered from day one.
- Benefits of the scheme are portable across the country i.e. a beneficiary can visit any empanelled public or private hospital in India to avail of cashless treatment.
- Services include approximately 1,393 procedures covering all the costs related to treatment, including but not limited to drugs, supplies, diagnostic services, physician’s fees, room charges, surgeon charges, OT and ICU charges, etc.
- Public hospitals are reimbursed for healthcare services at par with private hospitals.
You can download Ayushman Bharat Application Form PDF by clicking on the following download button.