Download Atal Pension Yojana (APY) Form PDF for free from npscra.nsdl.co.in using the direct download link given below.
Atal Pension Yojana (APY) Form
Friends, here we have uploaded Atal Pension Yojana (APY) Form PDF for you. Atal Pension Yojana was launched by the Government of India on 1st June 2015. The benefit of this scheme can be availed on attaining the age of 60. Under APY 2021, the applicant has to deposit the premium every month. For which the beneficiary has to register his application for Atal Pension Yojana 2021 in the age of 18 to 40 years. In this post, you can easily download Atal Pension Yojana (APY) Form PDF.
Documents Atal Pension Yojana 2021
A very easy process has been kept to open APY bank account. For which the necessary documents of the applicant person will be required. The list of those documents is as follows –
- Aadhar Card.
- Mobile Number.
- Identity Card.
- Proof of Permanent Address.
- Passport size photo.
Atal Pension Yojana Maturity Benefits
The benefits of Atal Pension Yojana are as follows. About which you will get information through the following points. The benefits of APY 200 are as follows –
- Only Indian citizens can take advantage of the scheme.
- In this pension scheme, the beneficiary will get the benefit after the age of 60 years.
- Under the scheme, according to the premium, a monthly pension of Rs 1000 to Rs 5000 will be available.
- The installment of the pension will be determined on the basis of the age of the person. So that he will be able to invest in the scheme.
- If you want to take benefit of pension of 5000 rupees per month. So for this, you have to deposit Rs 210.
- For this, you must be 18 years old. If you are 39 years old. And if you want to take a pension of 1000 rupees, then for this you have to pay a premium of 264 rupees.
Eligibility Criteria for Atal Pension Yojana (APY)
- The pension beneficiary should be an Indian citizen.
- Applicant’s age should be 18 to 40 years.
- The applicant should have a bank account. The mobile number was linked with the Aadhar card.
- People who did not get any government pension are eligible for Atal Pension Yojana.
Here you can download the Atal Pension Yojana (APY) PDF by click on the link given below.