Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme Form under CMSGUY - Description
Dear readers, here we are offering Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme Form under CMSGUY PDF to all of you. The Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme is a government initiative launched under the Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana (CMSGUY) in Assam, India. The scheme aims to provide tractors to eligible beneficiaries in rural areas of Assam to enhance agricultural productivity and improve the livelihoods of farmers. The main objective of the scheme is to provide tractors to farmers in order to mechanize agricultural operations and increase agricultural productivity. Under the scheme, the government provides a subsidy on the purchase of tractors. The subsidy amount may vary depending on the category of the farmer and the type of tractor.
In addition to the subsidy, the government may also provide financial assistance in the form of loans or grants to eligible farmers to facilitate the purchase of tractors. Once the selection process is completed, the tractors are distributed to the eligible beneficiaries as per the scheme guidelines. The beneficiaries may be required to contribute a certain percentage of the total cost of the tractor.
Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme Form under CMSGUY Overview
- A group of 8-10 people who are actual adult farmers can apply for a tractor distribution scheme.
- This scheme will strengthen the agriculture sector if the farmers properly utilize these tractors.
- Farmers can make use of these tractors in agricultural activities and thus promoting the growth of Assam.
- The state govt. has allotted Rs 1000 crore for the successful implementation of this scheme.
- Assam tractor scheme is for the development of a village such that there is a boost in agricultural production.
- The group can choose the make and model of the tractor and will provide the tractor to the farmers on a rental basis.
- The selection of the groups will be done by a District Level Committee (DLC) to be chaired by the Deputy Commissioner (DC) of the District.
How to Apply Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme Form under CMSGUY?
To apply for the Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme under CMSGUY (Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana), you will need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of the Assam State Rural Livelihoods Mission (ASRLM) or the CMSGUY portal.
- Look for the “Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme” or “CMSGUY Scheme” section on the website.
- Click on the scheme link or download the application form for the Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme.
- Fill in the required details in the application form accurately. The details may include your personal information, contact details, landholding details, income details, etc.
- Attach the necessary documents as mentioned in the application form. These documents may include your Aadhaar card, land documents, income certificate, caste certificate (if applicable), etc.
- Once you have filled the application form and attached the required documents, double-check all the information provided.
- Submit the completed application form along with the documents to the designated office or address mentioned in the form. You may need to submit it either in person or through postal services.
- After submission, you will receive an acknowledgment receipt or a reference number. Keep this receipt safe for future reference.
- The concerned authorities will verify your application and documents.
- If your application is approved, you will be notified about the further process, which may include a site visit, verification of land and income, etc.
- Once all the verification processes are completed successfully, you will be eligible to receive a tractor under the Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme.
You can download Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme Form under CMSGUY PDF by clicking on the following download button.