Assam Direct Recruitment 2022 Syllabus PDF Summary
Hello everyone, today we are going to upload the Assam Direct Recruitment 2022 Syllabus PDF to help you all. The Assam Direct Recruitment Commission is to conduct written examinations and interviews for various posts in Class III and Class IV. The written exam will start on August 7 and 21, 2022. We, therefore, advise all applicants before the Assam Direct Recruitment Examination that everyone should be aware of what kind of examination syllabus is required for this recruitment.
The Recruitment Commission released the official syllabus for Class IV on 14 June 2022. We have provided the official syllabus download link on this page. Contact us for more information and further updates on the Assam Direct Recruitment syllabus and examination system.
Assam Direct Recruitment Syllabus 2022 PDF- Overview
|Name of Organization||Government of Assam|
|Conducting Body||State Level Recruitment Commission|
|Name of Recruitment||Direct Recruitment Assam 2022|
|Name of Post||Grade III And Grade IV|
|Number of Vacancies||26441 Posts|
|Exam Date||7th & 21st August 2022|
|Total Applicant (Grade III)||6,71,805|
|Total Applicant (Grade IV)||4,43,655|
|Syllabus Release Date||16th June 2022|
|Application Process Start Form||11th April to 7th June 2022|
Assam Direct Recruitment 2022 PDF- Grade IV Syllabus
the State Level Recruitment Commission for Class-IV Posts notified the following details regarding examination for the Posts/categories of Posts of Class-IV:
|Type of Question||Total Question||Time Limit|
- There shall be two exams on the same day – one for Posts/categories of Posts for reading up to Class VIII category and another for Posts/categories of Posts for HSLC passed or equivalent examination passed category.
- The syllabus of the examination for recruitment to the Class-IV Posts shall align with the prescribed SCERT syllabus of Class VIII Examination and Class X (HSLC examination) for reading up to Class VIII category and HSLC passed or equivalent examination passed category respectively.
3. The subjects for both the categories of examinations to be conducted for Class-IV Posts (i.e. Read up to Class VIII and HSLC Passed or equivalent examination passed) will be the same and are listed below.
- Social Studies
- General Knowledge
- Mental Ability and Logical Reasoning
- There will be a total of 135 multiple choice questions, carrying 1 (one mark) each, to be attempted in 120 minutes.
- There shall be no negative marking.
- The date and time of the written examination will be intimated shortly.
- The selection of candidates for inviting them for an interview/skill test will be in the ratio of 1:2
- Candidates scoring identical marks in the written examination will be invited for appearing in the interview/skill test, irrespective of the ratio mentioned in para 7 above.
- The detailed SOPS for conducting of written examination for maintaining order and discipline shall be issued separately by SEBA.
Grade IV Syllabus For Assam Direct Recruitment 2022
|Download the official Syllabus pdf||Click Here|
|Download the official Syllabus pdf (Assamese)||Click Here|
|Check Recruitment Details||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
You can download the Assam Direct Recruitment 2022 Syllabus PDF by clicking on the link given below.