April Fool Pranks Ideas For Whatsapp PDF Summary
Dear readers, here we are offering April Fool ideas for Whatsapp PDF / April Fool Pranks on Whatsapp PDF to all of you. the exact origin of April Fools’ Day is still a mystery. No one knows who exactly started with this or invented this. However, historians speculate that it dates back to 1582. It was back in the time when France switched to the Gregorian calendar from the Julian calendar.
However, after People Gregory shifted the new year to January 1, it is believed that many people refused to accept the drastic change. They either didn’t know about it or they simply followed the old calendar. That’s the reason why people, in general, started mocking the ones who followed the traditional calendar and celebrated this day. So enjoy the Whatsapp Fooling Messages PDF and fool your dear ones.
April Fool Pranks Ideas on Whatsapp PDF / April Fools Pranks Over Text PDF
- April Fool’s Day has been canceled this year. We will dedicate some other day for you. Happy April Fools’ Day!
- You definitely cannot touch your elbow with your tongue. Tried doing it? Well, all the idiots would! Happy April Fools’ Day, friend. I would like to dedicate this special occasion to you!
- It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. Hahahahahahah! Happy April Fool’s Day!
- This prank is perfect to fool your family or roommates and also extremely easy. All you need to play this prank is a bar of soap and some nail polish. Simply paint the soap with the clear nail paint and let it dry. Place it back in the washroom and watch your friends or family struggle to use the soap bar.
- Simply just order some donuts and later remove all the donuts fillings and replace them with broccoli or any other veggies in it. And then just wait for your friend to open it and enjoy the reaction.
- This joke is dreaded by all Oreo lovers. This easy and funny prank need is a pack of Oreo biscuits and plain white toothpaste. Replace the cream in the Oreo with some plain toothpaste and prank your friends. If you want to make sure that your prank is not a fail try using vanilla flavored toothpaste instead of the minty ones.