Download AP YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Application Form PDF for free from navasakam1.apcfss.in using the direct download link given below.
AP YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Application Form
The state government of Andhra Pradesh has launched AP YSR Aarogyasri Yojana with the aim to provide financial assistance to poor families for health. Under this scheme, poor families will get many benefits by the government for their health issues. The main aim of this scheme is to provide cashless treatment for poor families in most government and private hospitals in the state. In this post, you can also download the AP YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Application Form PDF by click on the link given below.
Required Documents for AP YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Application Form
- Aadhaar card
- BPL certificate
- Income Certificate
- Residential proof
- Land documents
AP YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Features
- Reimbursement of Rs 1.5 lakh under Arogyashree Card.
- If the cost of your treatment is more than Rs 1.5 lakh, then an additional benefit of Rs 50000 will be given.
- Along with this, you get the security of 2 lakh rupees for the treatment of critical illness.
- And 938 are covered under medical and surgical treatment plans.
- Treatment of diseases related to heart, liver, kidney, pediatric congenital malformations, lungs, pancreas, or irritation.
Diseases and Treatment Not Included in AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme
- Accessories for heart failure
- Bone Marrow, Liver, and Heart Transplant
- Gamma Knife Procedures for Neurosurgery
- Hip and knee replacement
- HIV / AIDS
Here you can download the AP YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Application Form PDF by click on the link given below.