Anandabazar Patrika PDF Summary
Hello everyone, today we are going to upload Anandabazaar Magazine PDF to help you all. Anandabazaar Patrika is an Indian Bengali language daily newspaper owned by ABP Group. According to the Audit Bureau of Circulations, it had a circulation of 1 million copies as of July-December 2018.
A Bengali newspaper was published in 1876 in Magura, a small village in the Jessore district of British India (now Bangladesh) by Tushar Kanti Ghosh and his father Sisir Kumar Ghosh. Ananda Bazaar was named after Anandomayi, the sister of Tusharakanti’s grandmother. However, the newspaper soon died. In 1886, Ghosh published another newspaper under the name of his grandmother Amritamoyi: Amrita Bazar Patrika. National News, International News, Science, Technology, etc. sections of ‘Anandabazaar Patrika’ are in the information brain. Anandabazaar Magazine provides added value to anyone interested in getting an objective perspective on what is happening around him, not just those who are preparing for various competitive exams.
About Anandabazar Patrika PDF
|Category||Daily Bengali newspaper|
|Founded||13 March 1922|
|Headquarters||6, Prafulla Sarkar Street, Kolkata-700001|
|Sister newspapers||The Telegraph, Ebela|
Anandabazar Patrika PDF- Details
- Anandabazar Patrika is a daily Bengali language Newspaper in West Bengal, India.
- It is circulation in Kolkata, New Delhi, Mumbai, and Silchar by the ABP Group.
- According to the Audit Bureau of Circulations, it has 1 million copies of Jan−Jun 2016. Presently, the newspaper is edited by Anirban Chattopadhyay after Aveek Sarkar resigned.
- Its main competitors are Bartaman, Sangbad Pratidin, and Ei Samay. This is the Most selling Newspaper in that particular area.
- Anandabazar Patrika was published in 1876in a small village of Magura in Jessore District in British India (now Bangladesh).
You can download the Anandabazar Patrika PDF by clicking on the link given below.