Ammavodi Eligible List 2022 PDF Summary
Dear readers, here we are going to share the Ammavodi Eligible List 2022 Download PDF for all of you. As you know the Ammavodi scheme was launched by the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh state. Andhra Pradesh is one of the states in south India. It is the seventh-largest state by area. The total population of Andhra Pradesh is 49,386,799 inhabitants.
It is known as the tenth-most populous state. The Governor of Andhra Pradesh state is the Biswabhusan Harichandan and the Chief Minister is the YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. The Amma Vodi scheme has been launched in order to reduce the dropout ratio in schools. Rs. 15000 per annum is deposited into the bank account of mothers under this scheme who send their children to school.
Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme applies to all women irrespective of caste, creed and religion. check Amma Vodi Payment Status with Aadhar Card 2022 from the details available in this post. Children who have enrolled in this scheme will be eligible to get a yearly payment of Rs 15,000/- which they can use to get an Education in any Government or Private School.
Ammavodi Eligible List 2022 Download PDF – Overview
|Name of the Scheme||Jaganna Amma Vodi Scheme|
|Launched by||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiary||Mothers of school-going children (BPL families)|
|Launched Date||10th June 2019|
|Phase I Beneficiary List||27th December 2019|
|Phase II Beneficiary List||22nd December 2020|
Amma Vodi Scheme Details
The Amma Vodi scheme has been launched in order to reduce the dropout ratio in schools. Under this scheme, Rs 15000 per annum is deposited into the bank account of mothers who send their children to school. Through this scheme, poverty won’t come in the way of education.
Every woman in the state will get the opportunity to educate their children. The second phase of the Amma Vodi scheme has been launched and under this scheme, Rs 15000 has been credited into the bank account of the mothers who send their children to school.
- In order to reduce the dropout rate, the schools are providing all kinds of facilities like special menus, uniforms, and books. The government is giving top priority to education in order to achieve a total literacy rate.
- Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy is taking every possible step to increase the literacy rate of the state and provide quality education to the poor.
- He has launched the Nadu-Nadu scheme in order to improve the infrastructure in schools and the Jagananna Goru Mudda scheme in order to provide nutritious food during lunch in the schools. These schemes are benefiting several students in the state.
- Through the implementation of these schemes, the literacy rate among the poorer and weaker section of society will increase.
Amma Vodi Scheme- Features
The following features have been included under the Andhra Pradesh Amma Vodi skin such as:
- The funds will only transfer to the beneficiaries through direct benefit transfer or online.
- Once the beneficiary completes standard twelfth then no assistance will provide to the beneficiary or the beneficiary’s mother.
- The funds will provide every year in January to all of the beneficiaries until they complete their education.
- If the beneficiary decides to end their education no funds will provide o him or her.
Amma Vodi New Guidelines PDF
- All the students whose details are updated before 15th Dec. 2020 will be provided to APCFSS on 15th Dec. 2020.
- The list of eligible mothers/caregivers will be updated on 19th December 2020 and the list will be reviewed according to the 6-level criteria.
- All those details which are advertised on the Amma Vodi portal between 20 Dec. 2020 to 24 Dec. 2020 are to be displayed on the school notice board and notice board of the gram/ward secretariat.
- If there are any mistakes in the Aadhar Number, Bank Account Number and IFSC code then principals are required to correct these errors.
- The list which is released from 16th Dec. 2020 to 20 Dec.2020 will be compiled and a final list with the correction of objections will be posted on the portal by 26 Dec. 2020.
- The list should be submitted to the district collector by the district education officer by 30 Dec. 2020.
Amma Vodi Schedule For Selection Of Beneficiaries
|Registration of parents and guardians||10th December 2020 to 20th December 2020|
|Name of eligible parents and guardians to be displayed on village and ward secretariat||16th December 2020|
|The list has been published on the Amma Vodi portal after corrections||19th December 2020 at 6:00 p.m.|
|Review of the list by School, College principles, and secretariat staff||20th December 2020 to 24th December 2020|
|The final display of the list in the ward and village secretariat||26th December 2020|
|Online inclusion of list approved by the gram sabha||29th December 2020|
|Sending the final list by the principals to the district education office and collector and approval of the final list by district collectors||30th December 2020|
Amma Vodi Payment Status 2022 @ Jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in
|Yojana Name||Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme|
|Purpose||Free Education and Financial Assistance to BPL children from Class 1 to 12|
|Started by||CM of Andhra Pradesh|
|Eligibility||Below Poverty Line Families|
|Registration Dates||Over Now|
|Ways to Check Amma Vodi Payment Status||Using Aadhar Card Number|
|Amma Vodi Installment Date 2022||June 2022 (To be Announced)|
|Jagananna Amma Vodi District Wise List||Available Online|
|Type of Post||Yojana|
|Amma Vodi List Portal||Jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in|
Ammavodi Eligible List 2022 Download PDF- How to Check
Step 1: Visit the official website – jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in.
Step 2: Find the Jagananna Ammavodi 2022 login under Ammavodi eKYC dashboard.
Step 3: Enter the required details such as Aadhar card, Ration card, etc.
Step 4: Jagananna Ammavodi 2022 eligible list will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5: Download the list and take a printout for future reference.
You can download the Amma Vodi Eligible List 2022 PDF by going through the following download button.