Amma Vodi Eligible List 2022 PDF Summary
Hello friends, today we are going to upload the Amma Vodi Eligible List 2022 PDF to help you all. Education Minister Dr. Adimulappu Suresh has announced that the list of Amma Vodi beneficiaries has been published online and the detailed list will be released on December 26, 2020, and the final list will be released on December 30, 2020. There are approximately 7274674 students. There are about 10.94 lakh, intermediate students, in classes 1 to 10 in 64533 schools in the state. The benefit will be transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account by January 9, 2021. Parents are requested to save Rs.1000 from the benefit amount for the health care of the school.
All necessary steps are being taken by the government to provide the subsidy to all the eligible beneficiaries. The project is being implemented with transparency. The amount of the benefit will be transferred directly to the beneficiary’s account by the Chief Minister.
Amma Vodi Eligible List 2022 PDF – Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||Jaganna Amma Vodi Scheme|
|Launched by||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiary||Mothers of school-going children (BPL families)|
|Launched Date||10th June 2019|
|Phase I Beneficiary List||27th December 2019|
|Phase II Beneficiary List||22nd December 2020|
Amma Vodi New Guidelines PDF
- Those objections that are related to disqualification are required to be submitted to the collector by the village/ward secretariat. The submission process will take place through the standard procedure and these objections will be addressed by the joint collector
- The list which is released on 16 December 2020 and 20 December 2020 will be compiled and A final list with the correction of objections will be posted on the portal by 26 December 2020
- The ward/gram sabha will approve the final list on 27 December 2020 and 28 December 2020
- By 29 December 2020, the final list must be submitted online by the village/ward educational welfare assistant
Amma Vodi Schedule For Selection Of Beneficiaries
|Registration of parents and guardians||10th December 2020 to 20th December 2020|
|Name of eligible parents and guardians to be displayed on village and ward secretariat||16th December 2020|
|The list has been published on the Amma Vodi portal after corrections||19th December 2020 at 6:00 p.m.|
|Review of the list by School, College principles, and secretariat staff||20th December 2020 to 24th December 2020|
|The final display of the list in the ward and village secretariat||26th December 2020|
|Online inclusion of list approved by the gram sabha||29th December 2020|
|Sending the final list by the principals to the district education office and collector and approval of the final list by district collectors||30th December 2020|
Features Of the Amma Vodi Scheme
The following features have been included under the Andhra Pradesh Amma Vodi skin such as:-
- The funds will only transfer to the beneficiaries through direct benefit transfer or online.
- Once the beneficiary completes standard twelfth then no assistance will provide to the beneficiary or the beneficiary’s mother.
- The funds will provide every year in January to all of the beneficiaries until they complete their education.
- If the beneficiary decides to end their education no funds will provide o him or her.
Amma Vodi Eligible List 2022 PDF – Required Documents
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- School ID card
- Ration card
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- Birth certificate
Benefits Of the Amma Vodi Scheme
There are many benefits of the AP Amma Vodi scheme, first and the foremost benefit of the scheme is the stipend that will provide to the school-going children.
- Last year around 42 lakh beneficiaries have got benefited from the Amma Vodi scheme and this year the number has increased to 44.48 lakh.
- Andhra Pradesh Government has also focused on improving the quality of midday meals which will ultimately improve the health of students. Because of these schemes, many students have migrated from private schools to government schools.
- The government has also introduced English medium in government schools so that the poor citizens can also avail the benefits.
Eligibility Of The Scheme
The following eligibility criteria have been finalized for the scheme:-
- Children studying in only government schools of Andhra Pradesh state are eligible for the scheme.
- Permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh state are only eligible.
Application Process of Amma Vodi Scheme
The following application process should consider while applying for the AP Amma Vodi scheme for the year 2020:-
- First, you have to download the application form for the scheme given
- After downloading the application form, fill in it out carefully.
- Attach all the above-mentioned documents.
- Submit at the relevant office or any government office.
Amma Vodi Phase II Beneficiary List
The beneficiary list for the AP Amma Vodi scheme will display on the official website of the scheme. You just have to follow these simple steps to download the scheme:-
- First of all, visit the official website of the Amma Vodi Scheme to check the Phase 2 Beneficiary List.
- When you land on the homepage, click on the Search Child Details option present on it.
- Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari
- West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur
- Prakasam, Nellore, Kadapa
- Kurnool, Anantapur, Chittoor
- Now a new computer tab will open with some required details
- First of all, Select the District Name.
- Now Fill in Mother/Guardian’s Aadhaar Number and then fill in the verification code.
- After that click on the Get Details Option.
- Now Finally the details of the beneficiary will appear in front of you.
- Click on the print button and take a print of the beneficiary list.
- Keep this information safe for future reference.
you can download the Amma Vodi Eligible List 2022 PDF by clicking on the link given below.
One thought on “Amma Vodi Eligible List 2022”
AMMA VODI AMOUNT NOT DEPOSITED