Amavasya Tharpanam Tamil PDF Summary
Dear readers, here we are offering Amavasya Tharpanam PDF to all of you. For those who want to perform Tharpanam at their home and looking for a perfect procedure that will prove informational and important to you then you can follow the proper steps given in the following pdf.
Amavasya is a Sanskrit word that refers to the lunar phase of the New moon. The Hindu lunar calendar uses 30 lunar phases, called tithi in India. In Hindu culture and beliefs, Amavasya is considered a time of great power. So you seek the blessings and positivity by performing Amavasya Tharpanam.
Amavasya Tharpanam Pooja Items in Tamil
- A mat to sit on made of darbha grass. A wooden plank or clean cloth made of natural fibers.
- A clean plate made of wood, copper, brass, or silver. Glass and steel should not be used.
- Clean water in a glass made of wood, copper, brass, or silver. You may also keep some water in an extra bowl.
- Sesame seeds. Use black sesame seeds if you are a male and white sesame seeds if you are a female.
- Darbha grass.
- Pavitram is made of darbha grass to be worn on the ring finger of the right hand.
According to the first method, one needs to pay many spiritual debts every day. One such debt is what we have to pay to our ancestors. Pitru Tharpanam done on the day of Amavasya is one such way to pay this debt. This worship procedure does not take much time and can be done within ten minutes or so.
You can download Amavasya Tharpanam PDF by clicking on the following download button.