All Articles of Indian Constitution PDF Summary
Dear readers, here we are offering All Articles of the Indian Constitution PDF to all of you. The Indian Constitution is the core and supreme law of India. Every citizen of India should be aware of All Articles of the Indian Constitution. So that they can use them to obey their duties and rights.
The Constitution provides for a parliamentary form of government whose structure is federal with certain unitary features. The constitutional head of the central executive is the President. According to Article 79 of the Constitution of India, the Council of the Union Parliament consists of the President and two houses known as the Council of States (Rajya Sabha) and the House of the People (Lok Sabha).
All Articles of Indian Constitution PDF
There are 25 parts of the Indian Constitution. They are mentioned in the table below:
|Parts of the Indian Constitution||Subject Mentioned in the Part||Articles in Indian Constitution
|Part I||Union & Its Territory||Article 1-4|
|Part II||Citizenship||Article 5-11|
|Part III||Fundamental Rights||Article 12-35|
|Part IV||Directive Principles||Article 36-51|
|Part IV A||Fundamental Duties||Article 51A|
|Part V||The Union||Article 52-151|
|Part VI||The States||Article 152-237|
|Part VII||Note: 7th Amendment Act, 1956 repealed Part 7||–|
|Part VIII||The Union Territories||Article 239-242|
|Part IX||The Panchayats||Article 243-243O|
|Part IX A||The Municipalities||Article 243P-243ZG|
|Part IX B||Co-operative Societies||Article 243ZH-243ZT|
|Part X||Scheduled and Tribal Areas||Article 244-244A|
|Part XI||Relation between Union & States||Article 245-263|
|Part XII||Finance, Property, Contracts and Suits||Article 264-300A|
|Part XIII||Trade, Commerce and Intercourse within the territory of India||Article 301-307|
|Part XIV||Services under the Union and States||Article 308-323|
|Part XIV A||Tribunals||Article 323A-323B|
|Part XV||Elections||Article 324-329A|
|Part XVI||Special Provisions relating to certain classes||Article 330-342|
|Part XVII||Official Languages||Article 343-351|
|Part XVIII||Emergency Provisions||Article 352-360|
|Part XIX||Miscellaneous||Article 361-367|
|Part XX||Amendment of the Constitution||Article 368|
|Part XXI||Temporary, Transitional and Special Provisions||Article 369-392|
|Part XXII||Short title, Commencement, Authoritative Text in
Hindi and Repeals
Part I: The Union And Its Territory
- 1 Name and territory of the Union.
- 2 Admission or establishment of new States.
- 2A [Repealed.]
- 3 Formation of new States and alteration of areas, boundaries, or names of existing States.
- 4 Laws made under articles 2 and 3 to provide for the amendment of the First and the Fourth Schedules and supplemental, incidental, and consequential matters.
Part II: Citizenship
- 5 Citizenship at the commencement of the Constitution.
- 6 Rights of citizenship of certain persons who have migrated to India from Pakistan.
- 7 Rights of citizenship of certain migrants to Pakistan.
- 8 Rights of citizenship of certain persons of Indian origin residing outside India.
- 9 Persons voluntarily acquiring citizenship of a foreign State not to be citizens.
- 10 Continuance of the rights of citizenship.
- 11 Parliament to regulate the right of citizenship by law.
Part III: Fundamental Rights
- 12 Definition.
- 13 Laws inconsistent with or in derogation of the fundamental rights.
Right to Equality
- 14 Equality before law.
- 15 Prohibition of discrimination on grounds of religion, race, caste, sex or place of birth.
- 16 Equality of opportunity in matters of public employment.
- 17 Abolition of Untouchability.
- 18 Abolition of titles.
Right to Freedom
- 19 Protection of certain rights regarding freedom of speech, etc.
- 20 Protection in respect of conviction for offenses.
- 21 Protection of life and personal liberty.
- 21A Right to education
- 22 Protection against arrest and detention in certain cases.
- Right against Exploitation
- 23 Prohibition of traffic in human beings and forced labor.
- 24 Prohibition of employment of children in factories, etc.
Right to Freedom of Religion
- 25 Freedom of conscience and free profession, practice and propagation of religion.
- 26 Freedom to manage religious affairs.
- 27 Freedom as to payment of taxes for promotion of any particular religion.
- 28 Freedom as to attendance at religious instruction or religious worship in certain educational institutions.
- Cultural and Educational Rights
- 29 Protection of interests of minorities.
- 30 Right of minorities to establish and administer educational institutions.
- 31 [Repealed.]
Saving of Certain Laws
- 31A Saving of Laws providing for the acquisition of estates, etc.
- 31B Validation of certain Acts and Regulations.
- 31C Saving of laws giving effect to certain directive principles.
- 31D [Repealed.]
Right to Constitutional Remedies
- 32 Remedies for enforcement of rights conferred by this Part.
- 32A [Repealed.]
- 33 Power of Parliament to modify the rights conferred by this Part in their application to Forces, etc.
- 34 Restriction on rights conferred by this Part while martial law is in force in any area.
- 35 Legislation to give effect to the provisions of this Part.
Indian Constitution PDF Preamble
WE, THE PEOPLE OF INDIA, having solemnly resolved to constitute India into a SOVEREIGN, SOCIALIST, SECULAR, DEMOCRATIC, REPUBLIC and to secure to all its citizens:
JUSTICE, social, economic, and political; constitution of India
LIBERTY of thought, expression, belief, faith, and worship;
EQUALITY of status and of opportunity; and to promote among them all
FRATERNITY assuring the dignity of the individual and the unity and integrity of the nation;
IN OUR CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY this twenty-sixth day of November 1949, do HEREBY ADOPT, ENACT AND GIVE TO OURSELVES THIS CONSTITUTION.
You can download the All Articles of the Indian Constitution PDF by clicking on the following download button.