Aadhar Gazetted Form 2022 PDF Summary
Greetings to all, today we are going to upload the Aadhar Gazetted Form 2022 PDF to assist you all. Aadhar Gazetted Form PDF is an application form for enrollment/updation of Aadhar card issued by UDAI (Unique Identification of India) and this form can be downloaded from the official website of UDAI i.e. https://uidai.gov.in/. Aadhar Gazetted Form 2021 PDF can also be downloaded from the link given at the bottom of this page.
UIDAI was created with the objective of issuing a Unique Identification Number (UID) called “Aadhaar” to all the residents of India. The authority has so far issued more than 124 crore Aadhaar numbers to the residents of India.
How to Apply Aadhaar Gazetted Form PDF 2022
Step 1:- Visit the nearest CSC’s center or any authorized Aadhaar enrolment center anywhere in India with your proof of identity and proof of address documents.
Step 2:- Details to be Mentioned in Aadhaar Gazetted Form 2022:- To Apply for a new Aadhaar Card – Full Name, Permanent Address, Post Office, District, State, Pin Code, And any other details For the Aadhaar Card Update, you have to mention the correct details of the particular for which you have applied the Aadhaar card update.
Step 3:- Three approaches to Enrollment Document-Based: Submission of one valid Proof of Identity (PoI) document and one valid Proof of Address(PoA) document Head Of Family (Hof)-based:- Head of the family (HoF) may introduce family members by means of documents, which establish the Proof of Relationship (POR). Introducer-based: In the absence of valid Proof of Identity (PoI) document and a valid Proof of Address (PoA) document, an introducer’s service can be leveraged.
An introducer is a person appointed by the Registrar and should have a valid Aadhaar number. At the enrolment Centre, please fill in your personal details within the Enrolment Form. Your photo, fingerprints, and iris scan will also be taken as a part of the enrollment. You can review the details you have provided and make corrections during enrolment itself.
You will get an acknowledgment slip with an enrolment number and other details captured during enrolment. Any correction in the enrolment data can be done within 96 hours of enrolment by visiting the enrolment center with the acknowledgment slip.
Aadhaar Gazetted Form – Documents Required.
- Passport, PAN Card, Ration/ PDS Photo Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Government Photo ID Cards/ Service photo identity card issued by PSU, NREGS Job Card, Photo ID issued by Recognized Educational Institution, Arms License, Photo Bank ATM Card, Photo Credit Card, Pensioner Photo Card, Freedom Fighter Photo Card, Kissan Photo Passbook, CGHS/ ECHS Photo Card, Address Card having Name and Photo issued by.
- Department of Posts, Certificate of Identify having photo issued by Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrolment/ update, Disability ID Card/ handicapped medical certificate issued by the respective State/ UT Governments/ Administrations, Bhamashah Card/Jan-Aadhaar card issued by Govt. of Rajasthan, Certificate from Superintendent/ Warden/ Matron/ Head of Institution of recognized shelter homes or orphanages, etc. on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrolment/ update, Certificate of Identify having photo issued by MP or MLA or MLC or Municipal Councilor on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrolment/ update.
Proof of Address (POA):-
- PDS Card, MNREGA Job Card, CGHS/ State Government/ ECHS/ ESIC Medical card, Pension Card, Army Canteen Card, Passport, Birth Certificate issued by Registrar of Birth, Municipal Corporation, and other notified local government bodies like Taluk, Tehsil, etc., Any other Central/ State government issued family.
- Entitlement document, Marriage Certificate issued by the government, Address card having name and photo issued by Department of Posts, Bhamashah Card/Jan-Aadhaar card issued by Govt. of Rajasthan, Discharge card/ slip issued by Government hospitals for the birth of a child, Certificate of Identify having photo issued by MP or MLA or MLC or Municipal Councillor or Gazetted Officer on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrolment/ update.
Date of Birth (DOB):-
Birth Certificate, SSLC Book/ Certificate, Passport, Certificate of Date of Birth issued by Group A Gazetted Officer on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrolment/ update, A certificate (on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrolment/ update) or ID Card having photo and Date of Birth (DOB) duly signed and issued by Government authority,
Photo ID card having Date of Birth, issued by Recognized Educational Institution, PAN Card, Marksheet issued by any Government Board or University, Government Photo ID Card/ Photo Identity Card issued by PSU containing DOB.
- The waiting time for Aadhaar may vary from 60-90 days after receipt of resident data packets in CIDR.
You may also like:
Post Office Money Order Form
EPF Joint Declaration Form 2021
EPF Joint Declaration Form 2022
Railway Reservation Form
Punjab National Bank Peon Application Form 2022
राजस्थान तारबंदी योजना फॉर्म | Tarbandi Yojana Application Form
जन्म प्रमाण पत्र आवेदन | Jharkhand Birth Certificate Form
You can download the Aadhar Gazetted Form 2022 PDF by clicking on the link given below.