Aadhaar Update Form - Description
Hello friends, here we are going to upload the Aadhaar Update Form PDF for all of you. As you all know that Aadhar Card is an Indian Unique Identity Card. Which contains the person’s personal information, address, and a number of 12 numbers. Updating the date of birth on the Aadhar card has been a simple process till now.
For this either you have to fill and submit a form at the UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) office or at your local Aadhaar Enrollment Centre. You will have to give a certificate for correction in your name, address, and date of birth. In today’s time, the Aadhar card is especially needed for doing any work.
Therefore, any citizens whose Aadhaar card has not been made will have to get the application form for the Aadhar card. The application form for Aadhar card enrollment and the Aadhar card correction or amendment form both have the same format. That is, there is only one form for filling out the application form for the Aadhar card and for making amendments to the Aadhar card.
Aadhaar Update Form PDF – Highlights
|Form Type||Aadhaar Card|
|Form Name||Aadhaar Enrolment/Update Form|
|Issue Authority||Central Government|
|Uses||Considered as Proof of Identity|
|Certificate for Aadhaar Enrollment/Update Form PDF||Download PDF|
Details to be Mentioned in Aadhaar Update Correction Form 2022 PDF
- Types of Resident
- Aadhaar Number
- Full Name
- Present Address
- Change Address
- Name of the Certifiers
- Office Address
- And any other details
Documents Required for Aadhaar Correction Form PDF
- Ration Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Pensioner Photo Card
- NREGA Card
- 10th Class Mark Sheet
- Other important documents if required
Aadhar Card Update Form 2022 PDF Download
|Aadhar Card Update Form PDF Download|
|Name||Aadhar Card Update Form|
|Relevant Departments||UIDAI Department|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of The Country|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|PDF Form Download||Click Here|
Things to keep in mind while filling Aadhaar Correction Form
When you go to update your Aadhaar details, the Aadhaar correction form has to be filled out. You need to keep the following points in mind while filling out the Aadhaar correction form:
- The Aadhaar Correction Form is available at Aadhaar Enrollment Center and it is free of cost.
- Also, the form can be downloaded from the UIDAI website.
- For Aadhar correction/update, people will have to pay Rs.50. will have to pay a fee.
- A person can update/change as much information as he wants at a time.
- If the applicant applies for updating various information one by one, he/she will have to pay the fee each time for updating.
- Only the address can be updated online and through the post.
- To update any other information the applicant has to visit the nearest Aadhaar Enrollment Center and fill in the Aadhar Card Correction.
- You will need to produce documents to prove that the application you have updated is valid and that the information provided is correct.
- If you update your address online then you don’t need to fill Aadhar correction form.
- You have to fill out the Aadhar Correction Form and send it along with supporting documents to the UIDAI address if you want to update the address through post.
Process For Change/Update Address & Other Details in Aadhaar
- Firstly applicant fills out this application form and encloses the proof of a such change in address or other details
- If the applicants have no proof of a change of Address then he may certify this form to the following persons
- Gazetted Officer – Group A
- Village Panchayat Head or Mukhiya
- Gazetted Officer – Group B
- MP/ MLA/ MLC/ Muncipal Councilor
- Head of Recognized Educational Institution
- Superintendent/ Warden/ Matron/ Head of Institution
- of Recognized shelter homes/ Orphanages
- EPFO Officer
- Then You have to visit the nearest Aadhaar Center along with this form you may apply for the change of address, and you may also apply online for such Address change in your Aadhaar Number through this link – Address Change Link
The Mandatory details to fill in the Aadhaar Correction Form:
The Aadhaar Correction / Enrollment form is available on the UIDAI website or any Aadhaar enrollment centre and it is used for enrolling and updating details on the Aadhaar card. You can use this form for both processes.
An applicant has to fill in the following details in the Aadhaar card correction/update form while applying for correction in the Aadhaar card:
- Pre-enrollment ID
- NPR number
- Provide all the address details including the e-mail id and mobile number.
- Aadhaar details of Parents/Guardians(Father / Mother / Guardian / Husband / Wife/Guardian). In case the child’s age is below 5 years of age, you need to submit the details of the Father / Mother / Guardian.
- The valid documents of proof of identity, proof of address, and proof of date of birth.
- Introducer’s / HoF’s details, if required
- Applicant’s signature/thumbprint
You can download Aadhaar Update Form PDF by going through the following download button.