A Baker From Goa Class 10 PDF Summary
Dear readers, here we are offering A Baker From Goa Class 10 PDF to all of you. Those students who are looking for A Baker From Goa Class 10 can get here for free of cost because we share all kinds of knowledgeable stuff with our users so that they can seek advantage of it.
A Baker From Goa is written by Lucio Rodrigues. Lucio Rodrigues was a popular Konkani essayist who has written many milestone English and Konkani for various periodicals and magazines. If you are a class 10 student and looking for this then you can get here in detail.
A Baker From Goa Class 10 PDF – Summary
- A baker from Goa is a story that relates to the time when there was Portuguese rule in Goa. The story is of a baker living in a Goan village. During those times people ate loaves of bread.
- These were made in big furnaces. The bakers known as papers would come to sell these bread in the street and would make a jingle sound with the bamboo.
- Although, nowadays we may not see these loaves but may sometimes see the furnaces and some bakers carrying on the traditional business of their forefathers.
- The author remembers the coming of the baker twice a day during his childhood days. He was the author’s friend and guide.
- The maidservants in the author’s house would buy loaves of bread which they ate with tea.
Glimpses of India – A Baker from Goa Lesson Explanation PDF
- OUR elders are often heard reminiscing nostalgically about those good old Portuguese days, the Portuguese and their famous loaves of bread.
- Those eaters of loaves might have vanished but the makers are still there. We still have amongst us the mixers, the molders, and those who bake the loaves.
- Those age-old, time-tested furnaces still exist. The fire in the furnaces has not yet been extinguished.
- The thud and jingle of the traditional baker’s bamboo, heralding his arrival in the morning, can still be heard in some places.
- Maybe the father is not alive but the son still carries on the family profession. These bakers are, even today, known as pader in Goa.
You can download A Baker From Goa Class 10 PDF by clicking on the following download button.