269 Primary Teacher List PDF Summary
Dear readers, here we are offering 269 Primary Teacher List PDF to all of you. As you kwno form the various news portals and media houses a CBI inquiry was ordered into the 2014 Primary TET corruption case which was one of the most known cases in India.
It has been a viral topic to be discussed by the medias as well as it is also very important from the political aspect. The Calcutta High Court had declared the recruitment list was published in 2017 and the recruitment process that was conducted illegally in its last order.
The High Court had also ordered the dismissal of 269 people from their jobs who were hired thoruh the same and fraud by using their connections and money. The secretary and president of the primary education board have also been directed to appear before the CBI by June 13 2022.
The CBI is also directed by the Calcutta High Court to register a case by 5:30 pm on June 13, as stated by a bench of Justice Abhijit Gangopadhyay. The HC also ordered a ban on the entry of 269 teachers to the school. These teachers will also get their salaries suspended.
List of 269 Teachers in West Bengal PDF / 269 Primary Teacher List PDF
|Department Name||West Bengal Board of Primary Education|
|Mode of Services Provided By WBBPE Portal||Online|
|Article For||Wb 269 Primary Teacher Name List Pdf District Wise – West Bengal Primary Teacher Cancel List, Rejected List, Suspended List|
|Merit List Available For||Primary Teachers|
|Number of Teachers on WB Primary Teacher Name List||269|
|Contact Details||DK 7/1, Sector II, Salt Lake,
Kolkata – 700091
- A single-judge panel of the Calcutta High Court on Monday ordered a CBI inquiry into the recruitment of primary teachers by the West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE) in 2014.
- This is yet another setback for the West Bengal administration, particularly the education department.
- The bench of Justice Avijit Gangopadhyay also ordered the dismissal of 269 candidates for the position of primary school teachers. While passing the order, Gangopadhyay noted that these 269 candidates were hired despite not passing the written exam and that some of them did not even show up for it.
- The single-judge court has ordered WBBPE to immediately stop paying these 269 candidates’ salaries and to guarantee that they are no longer allowed to visit the schools to which they were assigned.In 2017, the WBBPE released a revised and second merit list for the 2014 recruitment examination.
- These 269 individuals were given an extra mark in the amended merit list, according to the findings. The WBBPE officials explained that the extra one mark given to each of the 269 candidates was due to a question paper error, but the explanation was insufficient to satisfy the court.
- According to Justice Gangopadhyay, this logic explains why the additional one mark was given just to these 269 students, ignoring the rest 23 lakh competitors who took the identical exam. As a result, the bench also dismissed WBBPE’s amended and second merit list, which was released in 2017.
- WBBPE President Manik Bhattacharya and the board’s Secretary Ratna Chakraborty (Bagchi) were also ordered by Justice Gangopadhyay to appear at the CBI’s Kolkata headquarters by 5.30 p.m. on Monday with all supporting papers and to answer the sleuths’ queries.
- The CBI is already investigating the West Bengal School Service Commission’s recruitment irregularities in different teaching and non-teaching positions (WBSSC). Former Education Minister and Trinamool Congress Secretary General Partha Chatterjee were also questioned thrice by the CBI in this matter.
You can download 269 Primary Teacher List PDF by clicking on the following download button.