12th One Mark Questions with Answers 2022 PDF Summary
Hello friends, today we are going to upload the 12th Chemistry One Mark Questions 2022 PDF to assist you. If you are searching for the 12th One Mark Questions with Answers 2022 in PDF format but are unable to find it anywhere don’t worry we are here to your assist you all. From here you can collect all the important details related to the 12th One Mark Questions with Answers 2022 PDF. Also, you can download the 12th One Mark Questions with Answers 2022 PDF by clicking on the link given below.
Chemistry is the scientific study of the properties and behavior of matter. Here we have picked a few of the best 12th chemistry one-mark questions for that student who wants to practice and learn something before appearing in the final examination.
One-mark questions are very important because they help to score some extra marks so that the students can get an idea about the particular topic in short and have the command to understand it during solving long answer question also because short question gives an extra push.
12th One Mark Questions with Answers 2022 PDF- Details
Sodium. magnesium and aluminum can be obtained from their ore by(a) electrometallurgy(b) pyro metallurgy(c) hydro metallurgy(d) smelting
The oxidation state of carbon in its hydrides(a) +4(b) -4(c) +3(d) +2
S-S bond is present in(a) H2S2O7.(b) H2SO5(c) H2S2O6(d) H2S2O6
The alloy of copper that contains Zinc is(a) Monel metal(b) Bronze(c) bell metal(d) brass
An excess of silver nitrate is added to 100ml of a 0.01M solution of pentaaquachloridochromium(III)chloride. The number of moles of AgCl precipitated would be(a) 0.02(b) 0.002(c) 0.01(d) 0.2
A binary solid A+B- has a structure with B– ions constituting the lattice and A+ ions occupying 25% tetrahedral holes. The formula of the solid is(a) A2B(b) AB2(c) AB(d) AB4
For a reaction Rate = kacetone32 then the unit of rate constant and rate of reaction respectively is(a) (mol L-1 S-1),(mol1/2L1/2S-1)(b) (mol-1/2L1/2s-1),(mol L-1s-1)(c) (mol1/2L1/2s-1),(molL-1s-1)(d) (molLs-1),(mol1/2L1/2s)
Which of the following fluro – compounds is most likely to behave as a Lewis base?(a) BF3(b) PF3(c) CF4(d) SiF4
With regard to the strength of acids and bases, Find the incorrect statement among the following.(a) Strong acid is one that completely dissociates in water(b) Ka is the dissociation constant(c) CH3COOH is a weak acid(d) Smaller the Ka value, the greater the acid strength
The feasibility of a redox reaction can be predicted with the help of(a) Electronegativity(b) Electrochemical series(c) Electron affinity(d) Equivalent conductance
The phenomenon observed when a beam of light is passed through a colloidal solution is _______________(a) Cataphoresis(b) Electrophoresis(c) Coagulation(d) Tyndall effect
Answer any 6 of the questions. Question no.24 is compulsory.
6 x 2 = 12
- Name the two steps involved in the extraction of crude metal
- What is catenation? describe briefly the catenation property of carbon
- Give the reason for the bleaching action of Cl2.
- Draw the Cis and trans isomer of MA2B2 type
- Distinguish tetrahedral and octahedral voids.
- If the rate of a reaction gets doubled as the temperature is increased from 27oC to 37oC. Find the activation energy of the reaction.
- When aqueous ammonia is added to CuSO4 solution, the solution turns deep blue due to the formation of tetramminecopper (II) complex, among H2O and NH3 Which is stronger Lewis base.
- Give the uses of mercury button cells.
- Suggest a suitable reagent to prepare secondary alcohol with the identical group using the Grignard reagent.
Answer any 6 of the questions. Question no.33 is compulsory.
6 x 3 = 18
- What is liquation?
- Account for the following:
(i) Cobalt (II) is stable in an aqueous solution but in the presence of complexing reagents, it is easily oxidized.
(ii) The d1 configuration is very unstable in ions.
- Explain the process of recharging the lead storage battery.
- What is the difference between sol and gel?
- How is nitroglycerine .prepared from glycerol?
- How will you convert benzaldehyde into the following compounds?
(ii) benzoic acid
(iii) – hydroxyphenylaceticacid.
- Convert aniline to p-nitro aniline
- Justify the presence of the keto group in C2 in fructose.
- Give the structure of melamine formaldehyde resin.
You can download the 12th One Mark Questions with Answers 2022 PDF by clicking on link.